The NAVIO◊ Surgical System is designed to help make sure your knee replacement works right, feels right, and fits right to give you the longest lasting outcome.
- Breakthrough robotics-assisted technology helps tailor the surgery to the unique shape and motion of your anatomy
- Accurate positioning can help your implant last longer1,2
- The potential for a 'more normal' feeling knee, less pain, and quicker rehabilitation3
Learn More About Your Partial Knee Replacement Options
NAVIO robotics-assistance combined with partial knee replacement offers more accurate positioning to give you the potential for a 'more normal' feeling knee. Partial knee replacement surgery can relieve knee pain, restore function, and help you get back to participating in your life.
Consult a NAVIO-trained knee replacement surgeon
You face a number of important choices about your surgery, and the decisions you and your surgeon make can impact your life for a long time. Make an appointment to learn more about the NAVIO Surgical System and to find out if knee replacement using NAVIO is right for you.
- Collier, Matthew, et al., "Patient, Implant, and Alignment Factors Associated With Revision of Medial Compartment Unicondylar Arthroplasty.", Jour of Arthro, Vol 21 No 6, Suppl. 2, 2006.
- Hernigou, Ph, Deschamps, G., "Alignment Influences Wear in the Knee after Medial Unicompartmental Arthroplasty.", Clin Orthop Relat Res., Volume 423, June 2004, pp 161-165
- Hall et al., "Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (Alias Uni-Knee): An Overview with Nursing Implications", Orthopaedic Nursing, 2004; 23(3): 163-171.